Developer Frima Studio and publisher Kalypso Media have announced Disciples: Liberation, a dark fantasy strategy role-playing game that’ll let you “duel with the demigods.”
Featuring “intricate” turn-based combat, Disciples: Liberation is the next chapter in the Disciples franchise, which first released on PC in 1999. Frima Studio has promised an 80+ hour campaign in a richly detailed world. Players will have four unique classes to choose from and will face “horrific monsters and beasts” in challenging boss fights.
Check out a trailer below.
Key features include:
- 80+ hour single-player campaign: experience a dark fantasy epic over three acts, with more than 270 quests and 5 unique endings
- Explore a war-torn overworld: journey through 4 diverse environments – from luscious woodlands to fiery volcanic plains and icy tundra – and unearth the secrets hidden within the land
- Journey together: join forces with 4 in-game factions – from proud elven clans to remorseless undead hordes, each with their own motivations and gameplay incentives
- Write your own story: pick from 4 uniquely skilled classes and define your place in the world, recruiting others to take up arms for your cause
- Build a base: take on quests for precious resources and use political savvy to build a place of planning and sanctuary
- Fight for your life: recruit 50+ units and build an army best suited to your play style whilst honing both steel and spell in intricate-turned based combat
- Challenge deadly bosses: pit your party against horrific monsters and beasts, each requiring a unique strategy
- Choice is everything: let your decisions guide your fate and directly influence what sort of leader you become
- Fight your friends: put forth the ultimate challenge and battle for supremacy in 2-player online skirmishes
Disciples: Liberation will release in Q4 2021 for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PC.
The post Dark Fantasy RPG Disciples: Liberation Announced for PS5 and PS4 With an Intriguing Trailer appeared first on PlayStation LifeStyle.