Ubisoft recently announced that their 1.5 update for the Tom Clancy’s The Division will be going live on November 22 for the PC and Xbox One, with a “slight delay” for the PlayStation 4. The 1.5 update will be including some free stuff across all platforms:
* World Tier 5 – will feature level 34 enemies, raise the maximum Gear Score to 256, as well as eliminate the unbalanced legacy gear while offering upgrades to players that were already at maximum Gear Score since the 1.4 update.
* Named Gear – six special Named gear pieces to World Tier 5, dropping from Survival, Field Proficiency caches, and adding the FrontLine Gear Set to the game.
* New Weapons – 12 new weapon types and four new Named weapons, and adding the B.L.I.N.D. rifle, now called the Urban MDR Assault Rifle.
* Armor and Shotguns – Changes of Enemy Armor Damage from minor to major attributes has been reverted, while still having an effect in PvP, as well as lowering the strength of the shotguns’ aim.
* Economy Changes – higher World Tiers will have their credits and Phoenix Credits rewards increased for activities, while Vendors will now sell items based on Gear Score, rather than World Tier, and enemies can now drop crafting material when killed.
* Stagger and Stash Size Changes – will now have an effect in PvP, with a stash size increased from 70 to 150 items.
The 1.5 update will also make a few tweaks and fix bugs.
Tom Clancy’s The Division is an online third-person shooter set in a post-apocalyptic open-world, released in March 2016.
The Division update 1.5 does not add any new trophies to the game.