The Update 1.25 for the MMO The Elder Scrolls Online has just gone live, weighing in at 42.3 GB. The main feature of the Update 1.25 is the newly released Morrowing DLC, selling for $53. This includes:
* Vvardenfall Zone – the re-imagined lands from Elder Scrolls III, which contains all the same points of interest, from mushroom forests to Vivec City.
* Warden Class – A new class which uses nature-based magic and fights alongside a trusty War Bear.
* Battlegrounds – A new PvP area located in the Ashlands that pits 4v4v4 in an arena-like battle setting.
The Update 1.25 also brings additions to the base game, including updates to the Champion System, the Maseter Writ Merchant, Cyrodiil Rewards, a new Inverse Kinematic System, and several bug fixes.
And finally, the Morrowind DLC included in the Update 1.25 adds the following 6 Trophies:
* Halls of Fabrication Completed (silver) – Defeat the Assembly General and assist Divayth Fyr in stopping the flood of animunculi coming from the Halls of Fabrication.
* Champion of Vived (bronze) – Restore Lord Vivec’s lost power, save Vivec City, and be named Champion of Vivec.
* Savior of Morrowind (gold) – Complete quests, defeat bosses, and explore delves to become the Savior of Morrowind.
* Ancestral Tombs Hunter (silver) – Find all 30 ancestral tombs in Vvardenfell, make a rubbing of the information they contain, and deliver these rubbings to Librarian Bradyn to discover the location of the lost Library of Andule.
* Triple Threat (bronze) – Capture three enemy Relics in a single Battleground match.
* Most Valuable Combatant (bronze) – Earn a medal score of at least 3,000 points in a single Battleground match.
The Morrowind DLC is now available for purchase at the PSN Store.