Studio Wildcard has just released a free update to their open-world survival crafting game, ARK: Survival Evolved, which adds not only some new content, but more Trophies to obtain, as well.
The following is some of the highlights of the ARK: Survival Evolved Update:
* A Metal Motorboat with increased health, structure support, and speed, which requires gasoline for power.
* Spear Bolts and even Tranq Spear Bolts for taking down underwater creatures.
* New Dinos added to the Island, as well as the ability to decorate them with war paint.
* Over 60 new Explorer Notes added.
* Other updates, including new hairstyles, sounds, and tweaks.
This update also brings new Trophies to the list, one of which has been added to the Base Game, which means if players haven’t yet unlocked the Platinum, an extra step is now required:
Master Zoologist (silver) – You tamed all of the domesticable creatures off the ARK!
Other Trophies have been added as a separate DLC list, the first being Ascension DLC Trophy Pack 1:
Gamma Ascension (bronze) – You Ascended off the ARK, at Gamma level!
Beta Ascension (silver) – You ascended off the ARK, at Beta level!
Alpha Ascension (gold) – You Ascended off the ARK, at Alpha level!
And finally, there is the Explorer Notes DLC Trophy Pack 2, which adds 10 Trophies (9 bronze, 1 silver) for every 10% of the Explorer Notes located.
The total number of Trophies for ARK: Survival Evolved is now at 42. ARK: Survival Evolved was first released on the PlayStation 4 in August 2017.